- Member Detail 37 Mohsin+Lodhi
IFC (World Bank) Certified Trainer
Trainer - Coach
- Mohsin Lodhi is a people performance trainer and a coach.
- Has 35 years of experience in leadership and management.
- Has hands-on experience of running three successful companies in Pakistan. His knowledge, skills, background, and experience make him an ideal trainer for giving you a unique learning experience.
- He is IFC (World Bank) certified trainer and ISEI (USA) certified coach on social and emotional intelligence.
- Mohsin is a competent communicator and a competent leader certified from Toastmasters International (USA).
- Has been a certified Franklin Covey Leadership program trainer from Mar 2013 – Jun 2014.
- Has trained over 12000 executives during the last four years conducting over 590 training and coaching sessions at large multi-national corporations, donor organizations, foreign missions, and government institutions.
- Mohsin received his education in US and Europe including attending INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Leadership Program at Singapore.
- 2017 - Speaker
- 2016 - Speaker
- 2015 - Speaker
- Subscriber Since : Dec 05, 2015
- LinkedIn Profile
- 22-Oct-2017 - ISB:2017-10-22:ACP17 - Post Conference Meet up
- 21-Oct-2017 - ISB:2017-10-21:ACP2017 - Agile Conference Pakistan
- 08-Jul-2017 - ISB:2017-07-08:Session: Servant Leadership in Agile
- 25-Oct-2016 - ISB:2016-10-25:Post Conference Meet up
- 22-Oct-2016 - ISB:2016-10-22:Agile Conference Pakistan - ACP2016
- 14-Nov-2015 - ISB:2015-11-14:Agile Conference Pakistan - ACP2015
- 12-Nov-2015 - ISB:2015-11-12:Meetup before Agile Conference Pakistan ACP2015